Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the countdown begins...

I'm not sure if I've actually waxed rhapsodic about it here in this forum, but I love Thanksgiving. Hands down, my favorite holiday of the year--not least because I've spent the last few years co-hosting the Great Brooklyn Refugee Thanksgiving with one of my greatest friends, the indomitable Biscuit.

In honor of our ninth Refugee Thanksgiving, we thought it might be fun to give y'all a little peek inside the kitchen; show you some of the method behind the madness, as it were. So...we're liveblogging Thanksgiving, starting now.

Why are we starting now, I hear you ask? There's still a week to go! Well. You see, Thanksgiving in the house of Shiv and Biscuit is A Production. Such A Production that I can't even liveblog it alone, which is why I called in reinforcements. That's right! For the next week or so, there's a new buckeroo at the P&C ranch, here to charm, dazzle, and wow you with his wit in those moments where I find myself busy sponging merengue off the ceiling.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you your new favorite guest blogger: the one, the only, the fabulously coiffed and tremendously handsome: Biscuit!

Hey, Biscuit--want to say hi?

No comments: