Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Overheard In The Kitchen

2:02: "And I thought, there's no way I want to be wearing pants when I'm eating my body weight in cheese."

1:53: There's no other place to post this particular nugget, but it's ten to two, and the only thing we have left to do is whack things in the oven. BAM. Crazy organizational skills, yo.

1:41:
"She's like an alcoholic Winnie the Pooh!"

1:34:
"So, your stomach is Isaac Hayes?"

11:53:
"Once the bone snaps, everything just fits right in."

10:26:
"Can you fill this turkey up with water for me?"

10:10am:
"Oh, fuck it. We're never going to save the world, it might as well be tasty."

11:57: "Oh, if it was a pony, you would *know* it was a pony."

11:04: "So, how are we keeping the cat out of the bread?"

10:29:
"It's haaard! I've put it in and out so many times already today!"


9:22: "Okay, so, what are we going to do when Bench shows up and I'm up to my elbows in sausage?"

9:06: "'Pee vegetables' is my new favorite typo."

5:42:
My heart will go on, performed as a surf-rock instrumental.

5:34:
"I love this plastic wrap! It solves all the problems of previous plastic wraps."

4:17: "I need to make chicken stock soon; it's creepy having a chicken carcass in my freezer, even though I posed it so it looks like it's doing a little jig. Which was hard, since I'd cut off its legs."

3:09: "Yaay! Complicated!"

2:07: "Your mind is a cute and scary place."

2:01: "*gasp!* Normal-sized whisk!"
Together: "Yaaaaaay!!"

1:52:
"I don't like the idea of things happening that I don't know about."

1:43:
"Do you mind a little cheese cross-contamination?"
"I'm a cheese purist."
"...I'm not sure we can be friends."
"My cheeses must never touch."
"..."


1:31:
"Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow."

No comments: